- It is at this moment informed that “i7solutions.in or its parent concern i7 Solutions” is a marketing and distribution company and is not a manufacturer.
- I/We hereby certify that my/our registration certificate under the Maharashtra Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017 is in force on the date on which the sale of the goods specified in this Bill / Cash Memo / Invoice has been affected by me/us in the regular course of my/our business.
- Goods once sold will not be taken back or exchanged. Once an invoice is made cannot be modified or cancelled for any reason thereof.
- Yes, we provide proper GST invoices against all the products which we sell, we do not sell a product without a GST invoice. If you need your company’s GST No. on the invoice then kindly mention the same in the comment box which you can find while ordering, also you will need to provide the 3 pages of the GST certificate of your company for the GST invoice.
- If the order is cancelled by the buyer then both side shipping charges (if the product is already shipped) and the 2%+GST payment gateway charges (if applicable) will be deducted from the order amount. If the buyer opts for a refund then it will be initiated once we receive the product in the same condition as we have shipped it.
- Materials sold are spares and components of computers and do not form the complete system in full. The above goods are only in the form of components/sub-assemblies / and not a “New PC “unless it is specified as a “New PC System”.
- Any products purchased from us for any special usage in an abnormal environment i.e. Other than normal usage should be informed to us at the time of purchase otherwise the warranty is void and null.
- No Customer can waive responsibility on grounds of ignorance of terms & conditions.
- For gaming chairs only replacement is applicable, no refunds will be there for gaming chairs.
- For “Dead on Arrival” products buyer needs to make sure that all the parts and accessories of the product should be there in the box which comes with it, failing will result in
non-acceptance as a DOA case and will be treated as RMA.
- Physical damage/mishandling of products / Tampering with warranty stickers by the buyer will void the warranty of the product. All product sold by us requires a technically qualified PC Hardware engineer for installation.
- The court at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction for deciding any disputes arising out of this sale contract.
All products sold by us carry only a carry-in warranty. Shipping charges (To & Fro) to the service centre have to be borne by the customer. Where the words “Direct Warranty” or “Manufacturer Warranty” are mentioned it means the warranty is direct by the Manufacturer / Distributor. We request the customer to send a copy of our invoice and delivery challan for warranty purposes always when there is a service problem for products. Shipping will be paid by the customer for the same. Goods once sold will be accepted for warranty repair/replacement only if they are no physical damage to the product. Products with broken/burnt pins, pen/pencil markings, cracks, missing/tampered components/warranty stickers damaged will be rejected and considered warranty void in the above conditions. The warranty clause stands void for damage caused due to mishandling of equipment for any reasons causing damage to the products like lack of knowledge, improper handling, electricity problem, etc., on the basis that under normal conditions there would have been no damage to the product. Warranty is against manufacturing defects only, and as per manufacturers warranty policy. In case the manufacturer has a local service centre then for warranty the customer has to approach the service centre directly with the purchase details. Products under warranty will either be repaired or replaced as per the manufacturer/ supplier warranty policy. We reserve the right to reject material received for warranty without accessories, manuals, Software CDs / DVDs & outer box packing. Any service litigations or problems have to address directly to manufacturers/distributors/company direct dealer address only. We are not responsible for any litigation thereof. Warranty service will be given only where the full payment is made on the due date.
Return & Refund Policy
- We accept return and refund requests only if the product delivered by us is in damaged condition, the wrong product was sent, the product is in dead condition or the product is defective. Buyers will have to submit an unboxing video recording on the same day the product is received. (3 days is applicable on the purchase of a complete PC set) after delivery to inform us in case of any dispute in the order to claim for return or refund. If the seal of the product is opened and the product is not faulty then a return will not be applicable.
- In case of complaints regarding products that come with a warranty from manufacturers, please refer the issue to them.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 72 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
- If the payment was made through our payment gateway then it will be refunded in the same account by which the payment was done, in the case of BANK TRANSFER and COD orders refunds will be done only in the buyer’s bank account. Refunds usually take 7-10 working days to reflect in your account.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and speed post only. Orders are shipped within 15 working days or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation and delivery of the shipment is subject to Courier Company/post office norms. i7 Solutions is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 15 working days from the date of the order and payment or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation. Delivery of all orders will be to the registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times (Unless specified at the time of Order). i7 Solutions is proud to use EBS for fast, easy, and efficient secure payments. All major credit cards are accepted.
Shipping & Delivery Policy (Services)
Delivery of our services will be confirmed on your mail ID as specified during registration. For any issues in utilizing our logistic services, you may contact our helpdesk on 9833838200 / 55 (Between 10.30 AM to 04.30 PM / Monday To Saturday) or mail us at [email protected]
How the delivery charge is calculated for multiple units and some products
The shipping charge is based on the weight of the product. For multiple products ordered from the same category, the program adds up the weight of all the units ordered and charges a single delivery fee.
Thus, a customer who orders three items weighing 200gms, 250gms, and 400gms is charged a single delivery fee for a consignment weighing more than 500gms but less than one kg. The customer is not charged for three different consignments weighing less than 500gms each. Thus the customer will pay a delivery fee of Rs 85 for ordering the three items as a single order instead of Rs 142 if he orders them separately.
The weight of the product has been built-in into the delivery charge of each product. This will automatically be added to the product cost at the payment stage.
Cash on Delivery (COD)
- No courier person will allow checking the product before payment.
- COD charges of 2.5% are already added to the cart please make a note of that.
- COD is only available for cart values below 50,000.
- If you need the product within a particular time frame or else cancel the order then please don’t order with COD. Since delivery may be delayed for any shipment and we don’t guarantee the exact delivery time. The minimum delivery time is 4 to 5 days for all major cities and towns and the maximum delivery time is 15 days.
- Only book for COD if you need the product 100%, if you wish to cancel the product after shipping we have to bear both shipping and return charges to the courier.
All information displayed, transmitted, or carried on i7 Solutions is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. This site is updated and maintained independently by i7 Solutions The content is owned by i7 Solutions You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display, or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
i7 Solutions disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Mumbai, India.
i7 Solutions reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts its security or proper administration.
i7 Solutions Values the privacy of information pertaining to its associates. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address, or telephone number, to any outside sources.
i7 Solutions reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
i7 Solutions will not use information about you without your permission and will provide the means for you to manage and control the information that you have provided. We will enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and we will respond to them appropriately.
i7 Solutions does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number, and bank account number.
i7 Solutions will not accept any cash payments above 1 Lakhs.
i7 Solutions and their respective publishers, authors, agents, and employees have done their best to ensure the accuracy and currency of all the information on this website contributed by them; however, they accept no responsibility for any loss, injury, or damages sustained by anyone as a result of information or advice contained on the site nor for the results of any travel arrangement originating from this site. The use of information on or derived from this site and any arrangement for travel with a person contacted through the site is made at the user’s own risk. We encourage you to verify any critical information with the relevant authorities before you travel. This includes information on visa requirements, health and safety, customs, and transportation.
i7 Solutions and their respective publishers, authors, agents, and employees make no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published on this website for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided ”as is” without warranty of any kind, statutory or otherwise. i7 Solutions and their respective publishers, authors, agents, and employees disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this internet site and the information contained therein, including, without limitation, all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event shall i7 Solutions and their respective publishers, authors, agents, and employees, be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this internet site or of the information and documents contained therein, provision of or failure to provide services, or any other information directly or indirectly available from this website.
The documents and related graphics published on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. i7 Solutions may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) described herein at any time. The linked sites are not under the control of i7 Solutions and their respective employees are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site.i7 Solutions is providing these external links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by i7 Solutions of the site. All views expressed by individuals on this site are their personal opinions and are not necessarily those of or endorsed by i7 Solutions
i7 Solutions believes in helping its customers as far as possible and has, therefore, a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy: