- It is hereby informed “i7solutions.in or it’s parent concern i7 Solutions” is a marketing and distribution company and is not a manufacturer.
- I/We hereby certify that my/our registration certificate under the Maharashtra Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017 is in force on the date on which the sale of the goods specified in this Bill / Cash Memo / Invoice has been affected by me/us in the regular course of my/our business.
- Goods once sold will not be taken back or exchanged. Once invoice made cannot be modified or cancelled for any reasons thereof.
- The item is tested for physical damage at the point of sale and the company is not liable for the physical damage of item any more. It is also the duty of the buyer to immediately check at the counter physical condition of the purchased goods. All goods are consigned at the buyer’s risk and the company is not responsible for any loss, damage or pilferage in transit.
- Our responsibility ceases the moment goods leaves our warehouse.
- Yes, we provide proper GST invoice against all the products which we sell, we do not sell a product without GST invoice. If you need your company’s GST No. on the invoice
then kindly mention the same in the comment box which you can find while ordering, also you will need to provide the 3 pages of GST certificate of your company for GST invoice.
- If the order is cancelled by the buyer then both side shipping charges (if the product is already shipped) and the 2% payment gateway charges (if applicable) will be deducted from the order amount. If the buyer opts for a refund then it will be initiated once we receive the product in the same condition as we have shipped.
- Materials sold are spares and components of computers and do not form the complete system in full. Above goods are only in the form of components/sub-assemblies / and not a “New PC “unless it is specified as “New PC System”.
- Any products purchased from us for any special usage in abnormal environment i.e. Other than normal usage should be informed to us at the time of purchase otherwise the warranty is void and null.
- No Customer can waive responsibility on grounds of ignorance of terms & conditions.
- For gaming chairs only replacement is applicable, no refunds will be there for gaming chairs.
- For “Dead on Arrival” products buyer needs to make sure that all the parts and accessories of the product should be there in the box which comes with it, failing will result
non-acceptance as DOA case and will be treated as RMA.
- Physical damage/mishandling of products / Tampering of warranty stickers – do not cover warranty. All product sold by us requires a technically qualified PC Hardware engineer for installation.
- Refunds against the order placed during the lockdown period will be initiated after our services get resumed by deducting the convenience fee (if any).
- The court at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction for deciding any disputes arising out of this sale contract.
All products sold by us carry an only carry-in warranty. Shipping charges (To & Fro) to service centre has to be born by the customer. Where the words “Direct Warranty” or “Manufacturer Warranty” are mentioned it means the warranty is direct by Manufacturer / Distributor. We request the customer to send the copy of our invoice and delivery challan for warranty purposes always when there is a service problem for products. Shipping will be paid by the customer for the same. Goods once sold will be accepted for warranty repair/replacement only if they are in good physical condition. Products with broken/burnt pins, pen/pencil markings, cracks, missing / tampered components/warranty stickers damaged will be rejected and considered warranty void in the above conditions. Warranty clause stands void for damage caused due to mishandling of equipment for any reasons causing damage of the products like lack of knowledge, improper handling, electricity problem etc., on the basis that under the normal condition there would have been no damage of the product. Warranty is against manufacturing defects only, and as per manufacturers warranty policy. In case the manufacturer has a local service centre then for warranty the customer has to approach the service centre directly with the purchase details. Products under warranty will either be repaired or replaced as per manufacturer/ supplier warranty policy. We reserve the right to reject material received for warranty without accessories, manuals, Software CD’s / DVDs & outer box packing. Any service litigations or problems have to address directly to manufacturers/distributor/company direct dealer address only. We are not responsible for any litigation thereof. Warranty service will be given only where the full payment is made on the due date.
All information displayed, transmitted or carried on i7 Solutions is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. This site is updated and maintained independently by i7 Solutions The content is owned by i7 Solutions You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
i7 Solutions disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Mumbai, India.
i7 Solutions reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security or proper administration of the service.
i7 Solutions Values the privacy of information pertaining to its associates. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any outside sources.
i7 Solutions reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
i7 Solutions will not use information about you without your permission and will provide the means for you to manage and control the information that you have provided. We will enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and that we will respond to them appropriately.
i7 Solutions does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number and bank account number.
i7 Solutions will not accept any cash payments above 1 Lakhs.
i7 Solutions and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees have done their best to ensure the accuracy and currency of all the information on this website contributed by them; however, they accept no responsibility for any loss, injury, or damages sustained by anyone as a result of information or advice contained on the site nor for the results of any travel arrangement originating from this site. The use of information on or derived from this site and any arrangement for travel with person’s contacted through the site is made at the user’s own risk. We encourage you to verify any critical information with the relevant authorities before you travel. This includes information on visa requirements, health and safety, customs, and transportation.
i7 Solutions and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees make no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published on this website for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided ”as is” without warranty of any kind, statutory or otherwise. i7 Solutions and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this internet site and the information contained therein, including, without limitation, all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event shall i7 Solutions and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees, be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this internet site or of the information and documents contained therein, provision of or failure to provide services, or any other information directly or indirectly available from this website.
The documents and related graphics published on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. i7 Solutions may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) described herein at any time. The linked sites are not under the control of i7 Solutions and their respective employees are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site.i7 Solutions is providing these external links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by i7 Solutions of the site. All views expressed by individuals on this site are their personal opinions and are not necessarily those of or endorsed by i7 Solutions
i7 Solutions believes in helping its customers as far as possible and has, therefore, a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
Return & Refund Policy
- We accept return and refund request only if the product delivered by us is in damaged condition, wrong product sent, product in dead condition or product is defective. Buyers will have 3 days and 7 days (7 days is applicable on purchase of a complete PC set) after delivery to inform us in case of any dispute in the order to claim for return or refund. If the seal of the product is opened and the product is not faulty then return will not be applicable.
- In case of complaints regarding products that come with a warranty from manufacturers, please refer the issue to them.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 72 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
- If the payment was made through our payment gateway then it will be refunded in the same account by which the payment was done, in case of BANK TRANSFER and COD orders refunds will be done only in buyers bank account. Refunds usually take 7-10 working days to reflect in your account.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 15 working days or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation and delivering of the shipment subject to Courier Company/post office norms. i7 Solutions is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 15 working days from the date of the order and payment or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation. Delivery of all orders will be to the registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times (Unless specified at the time of Order). i7 Solutions is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer. i7 Solutions is proud to use EBS for fast, easy, and efficient secure payments. All major credit cards are accepted.
Shipping & Delivery Policy (Services) –
Delivery of our services will be confirmed on your mail ID as specified during registration. For any issues in utilizing our logistic services, you may contact our helpdesk on 9833838200 / 55 (Within 10.30 AM to 04.30 PM / Monday To Saturday) or mail us on [email protected]
How the delivery charge is calculated for multiple units and some products
The shipping charge is based on the weight of the product. For multiple products ordered from the same category, the program adds up the weight of all the units ordered and charges a single delivery fee.
Thus, a customer who orders three items weighing 200gms, 250gms, and 400gms is charged a single delivery fee of a consignment weighing more than 500gms but less than one kg. The customer is not charged for three different consignments weighing less than 500gms each. Thus the customer will pay a delivery fee of Rs 85 for ordering the three items as a single order instead of Rs 142 if he orders them separately.
The weight of the product has been built-in into the delivery charge of each product. This will automatically be added to the product cost at the payment stage.